The University of Vermont
The University of Vermont is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the institution. Applicants are required to include in their cover letter information about how they will further this goal.
Lead planning and development of marketing content production for University of Vermont undergraduate student recruitment with an emphasis on digital experiences. Content includes admissions recruitment webpages campaign specific landing pages, digital presentations, organic and paid social media campaign content, digital and analog advertising, channel-specific video versioning and animations. The primary goal for this position is driving awareness of UVM with prospective undergraduate students and creating compelling student interactions that result in inquiry and application to UVM. This role is responsible for furthering brand reputation and awareness nationally via best-in-class digital content creation and placement.
Minimum Qualifications (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years’ related experience required or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated experience creating and publishing digital content in a wide variety of platforms and channels.
- Experience in content editing and/or content management with digital publishers
- Demonstrated success collaborating with creative and digital marketing agencies and in-house partners.
- Demonstrated content writing and editing skills following the UVM brand and editorial style guide.
- Strong understanding of the current digital and social media landscape, including website content, creating paid and organic content for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and other platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in creating and tracking campaign success metrics.
Strong understanding of higher education highly desirable. Working knowledge of Slate, Salesforce, Hubspot, Drupal 9, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads and Analytics, Programmatic marketing platforms, Microsoft Office, and email marketing software desirable. Graphic Design/photo/video editing skills desirable.
Special Conditions Bargaining unit position, External candidates must complete a 4-month probationary period, A probationary period may be required for current UVM employees, This position is eligible for a hybrid schedule with an option to split time between campus and elsewhere, in accordance with the university telecommuting policy