VIP is seeking several enthusiastic, organized and customer-oriented team players for the role of Software Implementation Specialist on our various Installation Teams. These teams install a wide variety of software for our beverage customers, including applications that manage pricing, inventory, financials and beverage distribution analytics. In this role you’ll build direct relationships with existing and new customers, gain hands-on project management experience, and contribute to the enhancement of our growing software packages.
- Learn how to install, use and set-up the various components of VIP Solution Packages and Software
- Successfully understand VIP Software with the knowledge to install and train at VIP customer sites
- Installation Includes: Preparatory data conversion and hardware set-up
- Training Includes: On-site support and customer service to existing customers to include troubleshooting issues, emphasizing training components, managing on-site software upgrades, and communicating with the Software Support Team as well as providing feedback to Development Teams
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Effective at teaching and training in a resourceful way
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and customers
- A desire to learn new technologies and provide innovative ideas in the implementation team
- College degree and at least one year of customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of beverage distribution is a plus!
We have several positions available on a variety of teams with varying amounts of travel required, ranging from minimal travel to 30%-50% travel within the US. If you have a preference please specify! Otherwise we are glad to discuss all of the available roles with you.