QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
In your role as a Software Engineer you will work with others to design, develop, and implement changes, bug fixes, and new features to our QGenda mobile applications across iOS and Android. We’re looking for engineers who thrive in fast-paced scrum environments. We value collaborative architecture discussions, continuous integration, and ensuring quality through unit and functional testing. Our mobile engineers solve challenging problems around translating complex business rules and workflows into consistent and intuitive user experiences, while working with our web teams to ensure cross-platform cohesion. If tackling these kinds of challenges sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you!
- Work within a dynamic Agile/Scrum team, participating in all aspects of the mobile development process
- Develop exciting new features that give our customers a smooth and intuitive mobile experience
- Leverage technical expertise by providing technical guidance and performing code reviews for peers
- Implement cutting-edge React Native features, continually look for ways to improve our code base, and evaluate new technologies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- >1 year of experience with React Native in a mobile application
- Experience with XCode/iOS or Java/Android development and deployment
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, and client-side technologies
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest or similar testing framework
- Bachelor’s Degree from Major University
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
- Experience with Redux in a production application is a plus
- Experience with Webpack or Babel is a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, MVC, and Web API is a plus
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
- Computer-based work environment.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Lifting of 5 – 10 pounds.