Dealer.com is currently looking for a Social Media Reputation Specialist to join our team.
The Social Media Reputation Specialist will primarily be responsible for monitoring and responding to the
consumer reviews authored on dealership reputation sites. Additionally, the Reputation Specialist will participate
in team meetings and work to gain advanced knowledge of reporting and configuration capabilities to support
- Work with a team to monitor and coordinate consumer review responses from
- a centralized queue
- Communicate recommended responses for negative reviews to our dealer partners.
- Provide reputation insights to internal, client-facing team members on the Social and SEO teams
- Assist with building the positive review response repository
- Participate in new team member onboarding by hosting shadowing or knowledge
- Execute special projects as assigned by leadership
- Learn technology platform configurations to assist with active client support requests
- Participate in team meetings and share ideas, challenges, opportunities openly with peers and leadership
- Hourly pay rate is $17.00 – 19.00/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
- 0-2 years of experience in social media in a professional environment, preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Ability to adapt to new technology and learn quickly
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Familiarity with the automotive industry and dealerships is beneficial, but not required
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment