The Social Media Coordinator manages a client portfolio, including social media presence using social network knowledge, relevant content, blogging, automotive industry research and trends, and reporting to demonstrate performance to client and internal client team.
Develops day-to-day social media content aligned with client monthly goals and strategy to promote sales and service objectives.
Researches topics for creative content using online research techniques such as a Rich Site Summary (RSS) reader tools targeting specific automotive news, information, and trends.
Composes and posts relevant content for clients to optimize user engagement and drive action across all major social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, etc.
Manages monthly advertising spend budget for clients on applicable social platforms to increase clientâ€™s social reach and engagement.
Monitoring of social engagement [related discussion and social interactions] to recommend client response.
Generates and delivers monthly client reports, including Monthly Business Review calls, to provide insight on social media performance and opportunities.
Provides clients new insights and strategy in the ever-changing social landscape.
Build constructive relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders, including but not limited to, Creative, SEO, and Customer Service teams to further on-going client product and services investments.
Monitor trends in social media tools, culture, and applications and appropriately apply knowledge to increasing the use of client social media.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Experience in social media in professional environment
- Solid grasp of digital marketing and social media with interest to research and gain knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Detail oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple client social presences concurrently
- Experience developing and maintain excellent client service and relationship.
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Strong research skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Genuine interest in client’s products and services, automotive industry and dealership focused