Symquest of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you’ll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Shop Technician II!
Works in a team environment to set up and deliver new and used document output products. Needs to be strong independent producer, and needs to operate effectively and cooperatively within the team.
Essential Job Functions
- Successfully set-up new and used/rental multi-functional output products, printers and faxes in our in-house shop environment
- Troubleshoot and recondition used equipment for rental and resale
- Ability to change tasks based on the priority and availability of equipment
- Attend training classes for certification on vendor models and retain information to increase knowledge and efficiencies
- Shipping and receiving
- Delivery of document output products
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word and Excel
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use manual dexterity to grasp hand tools and to install large and small parts
- The employee is frequently required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch
- The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience