DominionTech Computer Services
Have you worked for an MSP (Managed Service Provider) before? Do you enjoy helping customers with their complex IT problems and getting them back up and running? Want the flexibility of working remotely with a growing and successful MSP? Let’s talk!
At DominionTech we think it is critical that when the company wins, the team benefits. We believe that IT should work for companies, not against them & your skill sets will help us deliver on this promise. This resonates within you as your passion for IT.
This is a position for those who take pride in their career and is full-time with a multitude of benefits. Your primary role will be to assist customers in resolving complex technical problems. Candidates should enjoy working via telephone and remote support tools.
To be successful in this role the candidate must:
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution.
- Be professional, friendly, and articulate in your communication and troubleshooting skills
- Have interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients – A sense of humor is ALWAYS welcome
- Enjoy a fast paced, team oriented, and rewarding environment
- Organize, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus
- Work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative
- Be able to address and resolve both basic and advanced customer requests
- Take on new challenges and expand technical skills
- Mentor junior engineers and provide them with technical training
- Create and/or update clear documentation of issues and resolutions
The following technical experience is required for this position:
- In-depth understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Firewall/UTM configuration, management, and troubleshooting
- Comprehensive understanding of Network Security technologies
- Window Server Operating Systems
- Server Virtualization on-premises and in the cloud
- Windows / Mac Desktop Support
- Active Directory, user management, and Group Policy
- Office 365 Management and Support
- VOIP configuration and support
- Mobile device management
- Two or more years as a Support Engineer, preferably in a Help Desk environment