The UX Analyst at Dealer.com will be directly involved in the design & implementation of a measurement model that will track the usage and engagement across Cox Automotive’s products. Using Google Analytics and potentially other technical tools, the UX Analyst will take an ownership role in ensuring that the product groups have the analytics in place to track those success metrics that will drive product innovation.
- Work across functional groups and in close collaboration with product stakeholders to understand how to measure product engagement &usage.
- Master the products, user flows & customer needs (B2B) to understand the impact & reporting needs associated with product changes.
- Gather and document business and technical requirements to implement a Google Analytics measurement framework.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure proper tracking implementation. QA existing and new tracking implementations to determine and correct any data quality issues.
- Support Product Managers’ direct data access through recommendations & consultation based on analyses.
- Undertake ad hoc thematic research appropriate to business needs, analyze and interpret the results making inferences and recommendations as required.
- Proactively communicate findings to key stakeholders and provide recommendations.
- A/B testing, First Click testing and Mouse flow analysis
- Recommend which metrics and KPIs should be included in our B2B tools, to illuminate product performance for our customers
- Compensation includes a base salary of $72,000 – 100,900. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Statistics, Math, Economics, Data Science)
- 5+ years experience
- Aptitude for numerical data with strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Have a great attention to detail and a critical eye.
- Proven experience leading complex analytics implementations with a strong preference for Google Analytics.
- Expert-level knowledge of at least 1 enterprise-level analytics platform such as Adobe Analytics Cloud, Google Analytics 360, Webtrends etc.
- Skills working with SQL, data warehouse tools & the ability to query data from multiple sources.
- Extensive experience building self-service dashboards that aggregate data from multiple sources (analytics tools, database/data warehouse, logging tools, etc.) to help drive product insights and improvement.
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication, presentation and data visualization skills.