Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Supply Chain Planning
- At least 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Math or other related field
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel); advanced Excel skills desired
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Math or MBA
- Semiconductor or similar Hi-Tech Industry experience
- Experience with advanced planning tools
Looking for an experienced candidate with a go-getter attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills to be a team member in a fast-paced Supply Chain Planning group. Collaborate along with global cross-functional teams of Bus Ops, Marketing, Engineering and Suppliers to support the corporate revenue goals and manage on-time delivery expectations by ensuring optimal supply.
- Manage Supply vs demand in a dynamic environment based on MRP run to determine root cause changes, shortages, and surpluses, and identify and drive course corrections to resolve bottle necks
- Analyze and execute weekly wafer starts per MPS
- Review all MRP system inputs with the functional owner to drive accountability and ensure accuracy as necessary (yld, BOM, capacity, etc) ensuring that all current data is being used by the planning engine
- Develop 24-month rolling capacity planning forecast for vendors
- Achieve target DOI by implementing an inventory strategy that optimizes DOI vs. on-time delivery
- Analyze product portfolio and historical demand patterns and recommend and maintain die bank and finished goods safety stock. Review quarterly and adjust as needed.
- Develop detailed plans by understanding product transitions from Engineering to production, product revisions, product ramps and declines
- Responsible for achieving and improving customer shipping performance by analyzing root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills