As a senior member of the IT/Software Team you design, develop, and/or integrate robust and scalable internal web-based applications. You’ll be part of the whole software development life-cycle and through this you can see the positive impact of your development within a few weeks of starting. You’ll bring OnLogic goals to life with new technologies and proven technologies as we focus on delivering the right solutions to our internal customers. Your voice will be key in shaping our team and our application portfolio.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Develop, influence, implement, integrate, and maintain company web applications & services.
- Collaborate with system architects to drive our tech strategy.
- Support fellow development team members with code reviews, brainstorming, and offering guidance.
- Collaborate with colleagues to solve problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep effective remote communication with global offices and external partners.
The team you will be joining:
Our IT team touches every aspect of our business and each of our day to day lives here at OnLogic. Made up of software developers, infrastructure and security experts, systems and network engineers and business technology professionals, our IT team is constantly working to improve our internal systems to make our lives easier, while optimizing our website to do the same for our customers. From the technology we use to do our jobs, to the infrastructure that supports the way we build, test and ship our products, our IT team keeps our business running smoothly.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a minimum of 6 years experience in a professional software development environment.
- You have experience with integrating complex web applications together to create a suite of connected workflows and data.
- You have proven skills in languages akin to Python and TypeScript/NodeJS, and experience leveraging related libraries, methodologies, APIs, and frameworks.
- You have experience with cloud technologies and containerized development.
Who we’re looking for:
- You possess the capacity to learn new processes quickly and efficiently, communicate effectively and hold others and yourself accountable.
- You have a passion for quality, efficiency, and trailblazing to continue to elevate our internal systems.
- You are analytical and driven to solve problems in collaboration with stakeholders.
- You are passionate about continued growth and learning.