As the Senior Sales Strategy Manager at Dealer.com, you will be responsible for turning strategic direction into action and effective scaling of sales strategies across the Cox Automotive sales organization. You will work as part of the Sales Strategy team to support complex efforts across multiple functions and business units as a means to drive business efficiency and sales productivity. You will engage with sales teams and sales leaders to identify needs and enable sales, driving efficiencies and discipline to minimize errors and provide timely responses across the organization. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be motivated to contribute to our most challenging work.
- Be a self-starter – work independently with minimal direction or oversight.
- Be highly analytical with a proven ability to turn data into compelling insight.
- Possess a strong understanding of sales process, sales metrics.
- Excel in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment where speed and quality are paramount.
This position will report to the Sales Strategy Director
SOME OF YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Drive high priority cross business unit initiatives while working effectively on multiple assignments with little to no oversight.
- Work with senior partners across the organization to translate performance challenges or opportunities into sales strategies that drive revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Partner with sales enablement, performance, training and optimization teams as needed to drive initiative execution and ongoing maintenance.
- Effectively communicate expectations and requirements to engaged teams while keeping business stakeholders informed of progress and all related issues.
- Identify, communicate and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Sales applications, client and business groups across multiple functional areasDesign and maintain various sales performance reports/dashboards including pipeline analysis, forecasting and other business health reports.
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Sr. Sales Strategy Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience in a sales/business operations role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s Degree in related discipline.
- 7+ years of business experience in relevant functional areas (i.e. Sales, Sales Operations, Retail.)
- Advanced Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office skills. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Management consulting, sales operations/strategy, and/or automotive experience preferred.