As the Sr. Sales Strategy Analyst at Dealer.com, you will leverage sophisticated tools, analytical techniques, process understanding and other capabilities to help structure, measure, support and improve the effectiveness of Cox sales teams and team members. Analyze and/or recommend strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market. You will also evaluate and recommend changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses. May help develop and influence new metrics, targets, and comp plan design changes.
Additionally, you will work to reduce redundancies in specific tools across CAI, enabling an enterprise approach for efficiencies.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provides analytical support and data-driven consultation for assigned teams and/or within designated product areas.
- Performs detailed analysis of multiple and varied data streams, forming insights and recommendations that may impact sales strategy development and priority setting.
- Analyzes key elements of the sales process as described below:
- Monitors, analyzes, and develops actionable insights on the effect of corporate customer segmentation on sales team productivity.
- Performs a variety of analyses on key sales performance metrics, including:
- Customer vertical and product success,
- Impact and success of corporate messaging and other campaigns,
- Customer buying behavior,
- Average revenue per user,
- Follow-on purchasing patterns.
- Competitive market landscape
- Serves as a key contributor to team efforts helping determine the most productive deployment of resources within assigned territories.
- Performs analyses on factors including:
- Effective team alignment according to segment / vertical productivity,
- Accommodating alignment changes to capitalize on shifting areas of market potential,
- Individual and team development to address both current and projected future needs,
- Go-to-market analysis and building on the flexibility to capture both current and future potential.
What’s in It for You?
As a dynamite Sr Sales Strategy Analyst, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years leading enterprise-level projects and/or strategy in a highly complex sales/sales operations environment
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a sales strategy.
- Ability to think broadly across multiple business lines
- Knowledge of existing CAI sales processes and sales team structure/organization
- Excellent presentation skills: strong skill in effective communication with all levels of leadership
- Ability to create executive-level documentation via MS suite
- Proven skill in change management and problem solving