Cox Automotive (Dealer.com) is currently seeking a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our team in a remote or hybrid role.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
As the Senior Analyst, you will be a part of the Sales Performance Strategy team within the Sales Business Office at Cox Automotive. You will contribute to the business by providing analytical support for one of the most essential pillars: sales compensation. This role will include analysis, reporting, what-if planning, modeling, cost analysis, and other ad hoc requests.
You will be provided considerable space for independent judgment and the opportunity to influence leadership to make decisions. You’ll need strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities. You’ll ensure all tasks are completed with high accuracy and customer satisfaction in a fast-paced team environment and be able to communicate with all levels effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Gather, synthesize, and translate performance data into actionable business insights via reporting and dashboard visualizations.
- Develop compelling presentations that disseminate impactful information to influence sales strategy.
- Present analytical findings and recommendations to various levels of the organization, from your direct leader to senior sales and strategy leadership.
- Provide direction regarding sales patterns, trends, and projections to drive business decisions.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our compensation design philosophy, plan mechanics, and sales strategy to provide the business with fully aligned compensation plans.
- Partner with the sales quota, compensation administration, and compensation design to action and review initiatives.
- Collect data from various databases and departmental resources to model compensation plans.
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales Strategy, and Sales leadership teams on enhancements to current plans and on the development of future plans and special incentives.
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Analyst, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , which includes an annual bonus .
- We believe in taking good care of our team. You’ll also have access to benefits like a 401(K) with generous company matching contributions and quality healthcare & life insurance options .
- Work/Life Balance: Cox gives you flexible paid time off and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, fertility assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, work-from-home options, and more.
The bottom line is that we take good care of our employees . Want to join us? Here’s who we are looking for…
Who You Are:
You’ll be a strategic thinker with proven knowledge of compensation strategies and methodologies and the ability to present those strategies across the division, as well as build solid partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 4 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 2 years of experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience; or 8 years of work experience in a related field.
- Experience in finance, accounting, or sales operations in a highly analytical environment
- Be a self-starter – work independently with minimal direction or oversight.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel (nested if statements, x-lookups, Power Query) with the capability of creating dynamic modeling that gives business owners the ability to see what plan change impacts would be in various scenarios.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaborative skills and ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills, including manipulating data, querying, and reporting. Includes ability to analyze and research data and partner with appropriate internal resources.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with the ability to manage multiple efforts concurrently.
- Sales Compensation Experience.
- Knowledge of BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
- Experience querying database management systems, such as Snowflake.
- MBA or advanced degree.