As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at OnLogic, you are responsible for the management of sourcing the best possible candidates and matching them to our current and future open positions across our growing company. You are a curious and proactive talent hunter. You’re someone who can communicate effectively with both internal teams and candidates with various levels of experiences.
In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies to identify, attract, and hire diverse candidates. Our environment is fast paced and exciting and will challenge you to find creative solutions.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Manage the hiring process from the top of the funnel to close, which includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation.
- Build relationships proactively and engage with hiring managers, team members, and leadership to develop competitive staffing strategies, identify viable candidates, and hire the best person for the role.
- You are highly skilled at leveraging online networking tools, such as LinkedIn, and are comfortable heavily utilizing it to proactively source passive talent.
- Engage and support a positive candidate experience throughout our high-touch hiring cycle.
- Live in alignment with our values and educate candidates about our culture, high level position expectations, and our benefits.
- Manage regular communication and relationships with contacted candidates throughout the recruitment process in order to build our talent network and long-term relationships.
- Participate in the development of recruitment efforts to support affirmative action goals and participate in recruitment events in support of diverse hiring and inclusive sourcing.
The team you will be joining:
The members of our Human Resources team play a vital role in helping us build on the productive, welcoming, and collaborative atmosphere here at OnLogic. By finding, interviewing, and helping select who joins our growing team, our HR team is incredible at finding the right fit for a given role. They also help us all stay informed, healthy, and, of course, paid. “Human Resources” feels too old fashioned to describe what this team does, they’re truly responsible for “Employee Success” and help build the entire “People Experience” here at OnLogic.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- 6+ years of experience in the areas of talent acquisition/recruitment.
- Experience in a staffing agency is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace.
- Prior experience working with a high degree of latitude with the ability to prioritize workload and undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and attract talent.
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively with our global team to support OnLogic’s growth goals of hiring the right person, at the right time for the right role.
Who we’re looking for:
You have demonstrated experience managing full lifecycle technical recruitment, using sourcing methods to attract top talent. You know the importance of culture add and embrace our values based hiring approach to find the best talent for our culture, and business needs as we grow.