Resonant Link develops wireless power transfer systems with groundbreaking efficiency, power density, and range to power batteries in mission-critical applications.
About the role: You will join Resonant Link’s power electronics team in the design and development of our core wireless charging powertrain. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on power electronics engineer to own advanced technical projects and work with our team on the cutting-edge of the field. Your primary responsibilities will be concept development, schematic capture, part selection, layout, and testing & validation of Resonant Link’s best-in-class wireless chargers.
● You enjoy significant technical challenges at the boundary between scientific innovation and productization.
● You are a technical expert motivated to engage with other experts.
● You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
● You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
● You are willing to work on-site at our Burlington, VT laboratory.
● 5+ years of experience designing high-reliability power electronics
● Experience prototyping, validating, and debugging power electronic circuits
● Experience with the complete design process, from concept through production
● Preferred: experience with MHz-frequency power electronics.