Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a Senior OEM Advertising Performance Consultant to join our team. This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
The Senior OEM Advertising Performance Consultant is responsible for building, expanding, and maintaining strategic insights for our Sales and Performance Management teams that will help grow Cox Automotive revenue. The Senior OEM Advertising Performance Consultant is responsible for opportunity identification and strategy development of Cross-Cox media campaigns by connecting solutions across the organization to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Senior OEM Advertising Performance Consultant will serve as the “Quarterback” for the campaign strategy and provide strategic direction to all program stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages relationships with key OEM corporate clients and partnerships
- Works within a cross BU account team matrix, identifying new opportunities and providing a holistic brand media strategy to lead the evolution of CAI from individual business units to a unified approach
- Builds, develops, and maintains client-centric insights by accessing a toolkit of data and resources to aggregate information, analytics, and KPIs to support Cross-Cox opportunities
- Uses strong technical and business development skills to increase utilization of DDC advertising offerings in alignment with the customers’ goals and objectives
- Drives alignment between the Media Account Directors, OEM Services, Advertising Sales Consultants, and Performance Consultant teams for initiative-based campaigns
- In collaboration with the Media Account Director, develops and maintains a client centric Strategic Account Roadmap/Blueprint and positions the capabilities of Dealer.com and integrated BUs to help achieve their goals/vision
- Develops knowledge of the assigned OEM program’s goals/objectives and produces digital advertising strategies that align with the program vision, industry trends, events, and best practices
- Analyzes campaign performance and translates information into actionable business insights and recommendations to adjust/revise the strategy while maximizing and retaining client investment
- Plans and executes QBRs with OEMs, bringing a more integrated view of the client’s overall partnership with DDC, rather than a singular BU focus
- Serves as a client advocate in driving the strategy roadmap and the evolution of Cox Automotive product and platform functionality, integral to the OEM client’s success
- Contributes thought leadership and global best practice internally around strategic challenges and solutions for our key OEM clients
- Influences and enlist organizational functional support (e.g. marketing, operations, pricing, product, etc.) as needed
- Compensation includes a base salary of $63,240 – 88,536. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Who You Are:
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
5years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of business processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated accounts at the most senior business levels (C Suite and Principles), preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience
- Root-cause analytical and process-oriented skills
- Strong executive presence and polished communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a desire to resolve issues
- Ability to work strategically with a wide array of groups; analytics, marketing, customer service, and sales
- Ability to come up with creative approaches to product and operational tool recommendations
- AdWords Certified
- BingAds Certified
- High level of proficiency with paid search, display advertising, video, and social advertising campaign management
- Knowledge of Cox Automotive product and platform features, capabilities, and best use preferred