The Tech Group Inc.
Responsible for client service delivery of high level and tactical solutions for client networks, security planning, design, implementation, installation, & troubleshooting at The Tech Group Delivers cost effective, profitable solutions in helping to architect reliable services & sustainable results for meeting & exceeding customer IT requirements.
Role provides subject matter expertise in delivering technical direction, managed services, standards compliance, architecture, and responsive customer communications to support customer acquisition, retention and delivery of customer requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers and maintains in-depth, up to date knowledge of solutions, standards, guidelines, industry trends, etc. for customer networks & IT infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Data Center, networking, Off-site storage, managed services and interconnection
- Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies the options best fitting the customer business and IT strategic needs
- Consults with customers & works with Sales on determining optimal solutions across architectural/infrastructure standards
- Responds to and manages assigned projects ensuring on-time, on-budget results
- Troubleshoots & repairs complex or abstract cross functional customer technical issues
- Assists in the development and presentation of strategic solutions & proposals to customers supporting the sales and delivery cycles
- Provides advice training and support to less experienced professionals in the service delivery organization
- Delivers results that support company revenue, productivity, customer satisfaction and service delivery objectives
- Works proactively across functional teams, anticipating client needs where possible, and effectively communicates among all levels of personnel to identify & deliver solutions
- Achieve annual training and certification targets as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements
- 4 year CS, Engineering, IT, or Math degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- At least 10 years successful service delivery experience, in the Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Outsourcing, and/or Managed Services fields
- Experience or exposure to proposal development, budget management, and product management a plus
- Strong communications skills and ability to work in a collaborative cross functional team
- Positive attitude under pressure, be a creative solutions provider, possess ability to work on strategic directions without direct or constant supervision and accustomed to working to deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, MS, operating systems, VMware, Citrix
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN, VPN, switching & routing technology, protocols, and optimization, network security, firewalls and IPS
- Advanced network certifications such as CCNA, CCAA, VCP series certifications or equivalent experience required