Cox Automotive (Dealer.com) is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Automation to join our team.
Cox Automotive, a leading provider of dealership software solutions, is seeking a Senior Marketing, Marketing Automation to lead digital marketing campaigns for a portfolio of brands including Xtime, Vinsolutions, Dealertrack DMS and Dealer.com. As Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution and optimization of direct response, marketing automation campaigns across lead generation, email, web, social, and SMS.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies and will recognize the importance of developing and leading a team to create strong and compelling lead generation programs that align with sales quotas and marketing attribution in relationship to new revenue. This position reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation Marketing and requires extensive collaboration with product and content marketing as well as marketing lead nurture teams.
- Lead a team of 3 individual contributors responsible for digital email campaign strategy, creation, management, deployment and optimization to drive sales growth and client retention.
- Manage the primary client marketing technology platforms (Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other SF offerings) and tools to support and promote B2B client and prospects efforts.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (i.e., Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database.
- Work with the content, client and product marketing teams to develop and promote marketing campaigns to drive awareness, interest and intent to purchase.
- Analyze campaign performance in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
- Establish a clear set of KPIs and build alignment and rigor around staff and resource prioritization.
- Instill a performance reporting and communication cadence, building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, campaign and channel metrics.
- Plan, execute, optimize and measure the lead gen roadmap across the buyer journey to achieve organic new business and cross-sell/up-sell revenue targets against.
- Further define and scale ABM and lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurement based on lead quality and conversion.
- Act as the Salesforce SME for data sourcing as new projects are kicked-off.
- Work with Marketing Analytics Manager to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity issues and problems.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships between multiple salesforce orgs and the applications within.
- BA/BS in related field and 10+ years of related work experience with at least 3 years of experience in a management/leadership role; or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing organization, preferably in fast-moving marketing services, enterprise SaaS companies or advertising technology organizations.
- An experienced people leader who has driven strong team alignment and culture, and has functioned as a player-coach to roll up their sleeves with a proven track-record.
- Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, Google Analytics, Terminus and/or other Marketing Automaton/ABM tools.
- A highly organized, self-motivated, resourceful leader with emotional intelligence and the ability to juggle multiple priorities, communicate effectively, build collaboration between cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when determining how to best optimize marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to measure success through clear KPIs and measurement.
- Experience to drive prioritization and efficiency across multiple market segments and go-to-market directions (product and vertical led, enterprise and mid-Market), with a solid understanding of how each works.
- A results-driven marketer passionate about demonstrating value to your stakeholders.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, is flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.