Senior Manager eCommerce Analytics at Dealer.com:
- Creates and implements the client-facing Analytics enablement strategy to enrich performance management routines and support the Sales Digital Commerce Managers to deliver best-in-class recommendations to further online transactions and profits for clients.
- Analyzes traffic mix, inventory quality, consumer quality signals and on-site consumer behavior to surface recommendations and optimizations to support revenue driving initiatives.
- Mines data to surface strategies to improve ROI and optimize consumer journey, media mix and inventory pricing and merchandising for dealer and automaker eCommerce experiences.
- Explores and incorporates other available/new data sources to proactively create and present program recaps, and solution recommendations and optimizations with minimal manager support.
- Establishes innovative strategies to understand and solve complex analytics problems: reach valuable data driven insights, through the discovery of patterns and trends.
- Incorporates understanding of client business issues to creatively evaluate and align the Consumer Solutions and eCommerce set of solutions designed to address those issues.
- Present directly to clients and internal stakeholders articulating coherent stories and analytical concepts.
- Designs, conducts and leads processes that facilitate complex analyses that mine, extract, track, report and analyze performance metrics and other data source systems and summarize findings.
- Collaborates with different departments and defines requirements to improve our analytics suite.
- Identifies business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Presents client insights to internal teams to highlight optimization opportunities and inform the creation of new client product solutions to meet individual client’s specific goals and measurements.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 8 years experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 6 years experience; a Ph.D. and 3 years experience in a related field; or 12 years experience in a related field.
- Requires knowledge of Snowflake and Tableau.
- Skilled at condensing analysis into actionable insights to inform business decisions for eCommerce sales process and influence / transform business performance; understand business models and high-level strategy.
- 8 years of an analytical focused position in a digital marketing analytics and web site analysis-oriented role.
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in field of Analytics analytical fields such as marketing, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics and/or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of data warehousing and data lakes (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Google BigQuery and/or AWS Redshift, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with business intelligence & data visualization systems (e.g. Microstrategy, Microsoft Power BI and/or Google Data Studio).
- Automotive domain expertise preferred.
- People leadership experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of other Optimization and Testing products such as (A/B & Multi-variate testing, tagging systems, DMP’s, etc.,) desired as well as experience with programmatic media strategy and optimization efforts.
- Ability to consult and influence as a Subject Matter Expert for the best outcomes to drive broad business successes.
- Ability to anticipate stakeholders’ needs and recognize the opportunity to provide proactive insights to build tight thought partnership.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Experience successfully collaborating on complex analytics projects involving a matrix of cross-functional teams.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.