As a Hardware and Solutions Architect at OnLogic you steer the direction of OnLogic’s technology and product offerings. You want to make an impact on a rapidly growing company and drive product and customer success. You work closely with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering as well as with customers and partners to identify the current and future pain points and to develop the differentiated solutions that will enable our customers.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Research, define, introduce, and promote competitive and differentiated solutions that are consistent with new and existing market trends, company direction and core customer needs as well as revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Partners to evaluate, develop, and launch new and unique products.
- Develop and maintain high level technology and product roadmap.
- Ensure Technology leadership for OnLogic’s product lines in alignment to verticals specific products and strategies.
- Define new technologies and use cases, applications, and markets for technologies.
- Cooperate with Sales and respond to potential opportunities through direct customer requests or customer pain points, hurdles or challenges.
- Work with customers on defining the best fit solution to accomplish the customer’s end goals. This encompasses hardware and software architectures.
- Identify, research, and propose potential technology and software partner candidates and accompanying business models.
- Support and participate in technical escalations and issue resolution.
The team you will be joining:
Engineering & Product Management: Our Product Management team works hard to make sure everyone has what they need when they need it. They work closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to define our product roadmap and ensure our clients, and our organization, stay up to date on new products, changes to existing products and keep an eye toward the future of our industry.The Product Management team is made up of Technical Experts who understand the ins and outs of each one of our products, Product Specialists who ensure customers have the information they need to make an informed decision, and Solutions Architects who help us stay ahead of emerging trends and keep us on the cutting edge of technology.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a keen sense of business and are a strategic thinker.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Systems or Solution Architect.
- You have extensive technical background relating to computer hardware and software application integration.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- You have industry experience relating to at least one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Industry 4.0, Security & Surveillance, Computer Vision, Edge Computing, etc.
Who we’re looking for:A Systems Architect with a keen sense of Business able to analyze markets, technologies, customer needs and who helps us make the right choices in terms of product offering. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and is very well versed in computers and technology.
- You have strong skills in troubleshooting and out of the box thinking.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You manage time and shifting priorities well, and you effectively communicate changes or project milestones across functional teams.