*This is an onsite Senior Graphic Designer position in Burlington, VT*
Select Design is looking for a talented and dedicated senior designer to join our creative team in Burlington, VT. The ideal candidate is both a skilled technical designer and a thought leader who can develop creative ideas from conception to execution in collaboration with the account team, design team members, and other internal stakeholders. They will be responsible for high level, exceptional creative outcomes that bring brands to life in compelling and interesting ways.
A few things to know:
· We work as part of a team that collaborates on almost everything to achieve the best possible results.
· We approach our work with energy, heart, and dedication. Hustle and passion are a must.
· We support each other. Being a kind, open, and honest communicator is vital for this role.
· We value uniqueness, the willingness to take on anything, at any time and the desire to push yourself and those around you to do better work.
· To be considered, a link to your portfolio must be provided.
· Brainstorm strategic design solutions across campaign development, visual identity systems, and product & merchandise design.
· Visualize & develop graphics, illustrations, identities, and compositions.
· Execute campaign deliverables across a variety of brand touch points.
· Concept and mood board directional approaches to design, branding, product, and video inclusive of motion graphics and animation.
· Communicate clearly and efficiently with account leads and interdepartmental stakeholders to meet design deadlines and produce high-quality work that is on brand and fits the client brief.
· Provide insight into industry best practices, design trends, and content generation ideas.
· Communicate design concepts with clear reasoning behind proposed solutions, both written and verbally with internal teams and external stakeholders.
· 5+ years of relevant design experience, with a proven record of brand design and evolution.
· Consumer brand, advertising, or marketing agency experience.
· Strong eye for aesthetics and visual details.
· Solid understanding of typography and layout hierarchy.
· Experiential knowledge of digital and print design, illustration, typography, etc.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to manage several overlapping projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
· Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.).
· Self-starter who values collaboration and feedback.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in graphic design.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Proactive communication skills, comfortable with expressing perceived challenges with the brief and communicating myriad proposed solutions.