THINKMD is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to be a lead developer to create and deliver a scalable clinical API and associated progressive web application (PWA). We’re developing technology and services that are disruptive and being pushed to a variety of markets so creativity, strong communication skills, problem-solving, and passion are critical.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will work with a Lead Engineer/Engineering Manager and other engineers, as well as clinicians, data scientists, quality and project managers, to create and deliver digital scalable digital mobile health (mHealth) technology and healthcare solutions that will impact lives around the world.
Essential Job Functions:
● Ability to identify and learn new platforms that can enhance the capability and
quality of our technology.
● Work with team members to design and architect new product functionality and
● Advise on matters of software architecture and engineering
● Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation
● Strong SQL and NoSQL experience
● Coordinate database design, management and administration
● Facilitate health data and web-enabled APIs design and integration
● FHIR Experience
● Service Workers / PWAs
● Experience with DevOps
● Experience with Node/Vue/Vuetify/NoSql/Git
● Experience with NoSQL databases and data modeling
● Experience designing API’s and applications from concept to testing
● Strong understanding of UI/UX
● Excellent creative thinking and communication skills
● Experience managing remote teams
● Experience with Heroku/Feathers
● Experience with i18n language internationalization and localization
● Experience with Tableau, and automation of data streams/dashboards