Gallagher Flynn and Company
Bag Riders, an industry leader in automotive e-commerce, is searching for a talented and
passionate individual to join our team as a Senior Full Stack Developer.
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
The individual in this full-time salary position is responsible for the maintenance and continuous
improvement of Bag Riders’ ecommerce websites.
– Maintaining and improving Bag Riders’ websites
● Implementing new features
● Improving upon existing functionality
● Fixing bugs
– Deploying updates outside of peak traffic hours
– Working with the Web Administrator regarding the prioritization of issue tickets
● Providing estimates for completion time
● Identifying the right technical solution for any given ticket
– Conducting Code Reviews of Junior Developers and approving Pull Requests
– Delegating development work to Junior Developers
– Vetting and training of Junior Developers
Required Skills and Abilities
Expert knowledge of:
● PHP and MySQL
● Package management with Composer
● Version control with Git
● Modern HTML, CSS, JS best practices
● Modern CSS and JS workflows with Grunt/LESS and RequireJS
Must demonstrate a passion for excellence in code quality and best practices
Comfortable with Ubuntu Desktop and Server
Familiarity with the configuration and optimization of the following is a plus:
● Apache, MySQL, Varnish, ElasticSearch, Redis
● Any other languages and tools that aid your development workflow
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to
perform these essential functions.
This is not an exhaustive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Responsibilities, tasks and duties of individual employees may vary from the above description,
and may be changed without notice. Additional responsibilities, tasks and duties may be
assigned by an employee’s supervisor, as required.
Education and Experience
3+ years of experience working with Magento 2
Holding ALL of the following Adobe certifications:
○ Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Front-End Developer
○ Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer
Previous experience developing software in an automotive context
This position requires the individual to perform their full-time duties at Bag Riders’ Vermont
Headquarters located at 347 Shunpike Road, Williston VT 05495.
Relocation assistance is available.
The possibility of remote work will be discussed after a 6 month probationary period. No
guarantee of remote work is suggested.
Why work for Bag Riders?
Bag Riders is proud to offer competitive compensation, great benefits and a fun, fast-paced
work environment. That’s great and all, but we hope that a paycheck will be just one of many
reasons why you will love working at Bag Riders. At Bag Riders, we celebrate teamwork and
believe that every person is chock full of greatness. We achieve success because of what we
accomplish together, not what any one person accomplishes alone. We encourage new ideas
and to challenge whatever is in place if you believe it can be done better. We hope that you will
become a valuable member of our team and grow with us for years to come. This position is an
outstanding opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, mature business that fosters outstanding
professional growth in an environment rich with bright, passionate, hard working individuals.
Gallagher, Flynn, & Company, LLP has been retained to conduct this search. Interested
candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Shane Capron
at [email protected] While we appreciate all interest in this opportunity, only
candidates most closely aligned with our search will be contacted.
Disclaimer: What is listed above is representative of the responsibilities of the position
but are not meant to be an exhaustive list. Responsibilities may change during
employment at the company’s discretion. Gallagher, Flynn & Company, LLP and our
client do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation,
marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.