The Senior Financial Analyst for the Sales Finance Office is responsible for the creation and implementation of Retail Sales reporting for Cox Automotive (Dealer.com). This position reports to the Financial Analysis Manager in the Sales Finance Office and is strategic and analytical in nature. This person must develop and maintain reporting and analyses for sales across Cox Automotive.
Responsibilities include forecasting, budgeting, sales performance modeling, pipeline management and reporting.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
- Responsible for sales analytics and sales metrics reporting
- Maintain and evolve Retail Sales Performance Reporting
- Assist with forecasting for Retail Sales teams
- Maintain daily pipeline coverage reporting across Cox Automotive brands
- Assist with building decks for monthly pipeline review calls
- Partner with Sales Business Office for continued pipeline reporting improvements
- Support Financial Analysis Manager with process insights and recommendations
- Provide financial analysis and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Have an ability to analyze large amounts of raw data and then repackage, simplify and determine key takeaways from the results.
- Build, sustain and leverage relationships with business partners.
- Assist with the development of management presentations for an executive-level audience.
- Assist with providing recommendations to increase our effective use of our financial systems and tools to meet our analytic and reporting needs.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an Accounting/Finance function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent work experience in a financial environment required. MBA a plus.
- Motivated, resourceful, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail while remaining results-oriented is critical.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment for interpreting financial data.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required, including logical and reference formulas, financial functions, use of pivot tables, best practice in financial model structure/design, charting/graphing and formatting for executive presentations.
- Experience with Power BI/Tableau is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask successfully with flexibility and willingness to manage multiple, changing priorities in a deadline driven environment