Cox Automotive (Dealer.com) is currently looking for a Senior Change Enablement Manager to join our team in Atlanta or select remote locations.
Do you find the most satisfying challenges come from executing change management initiatives and engaging leaders and teams within the sales environment ? If so, this may be the ideal role for you. We seek a polished professional with analytical thinking skills to identify needs and enable sales teams to support Cox Automotive’s “Best-in-class” sales organization.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
You will manage change strategy definition and execution, communications oversight, training management, and adoption management in support of sales readiness and effectiveness across a portfolio of complex strategic and operational programs [e.g., Salesforce Experience (SFX).]
At the direction of the Director, Sales Readiness, you will partner closely with business and operational leads to assess the stakeholder landscape, conduct change impact, needs analysis, and develop and execute change management strategies that drive sales stakeholders and business readiness and adoption.
It will be critically important for you to build relationships and work effectively at all levels within the organization. Success in this role hinges on the ability to balance strategic thinking with operational excellence. Additionally, the ability to effectively lead and influence is crucial, given that this position may, directly and indirectly, manage other team members.
What you’ll do:
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a program or project.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Integrate change management activities into program and project plans.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Supply input and document requirements to support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Partner with the Sales Training team to create effective training materials such as PowerPoint presentations with video and sound, quick reference sheets, user manuals, workflow charts, and certification exams needed for project delivery.
- Oversee the scheduling and execution of training to end-users as needed.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of program and project-based communications.
- Perform special projects as needed.
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Senior Manager , you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you many opportunities and options.
First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , plus an additional annual bonus target incentive . We are a diverse, inclusive , sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated .
We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends .
Cox gives you generous paid time-off , provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare , ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company-matching contributions , employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development, and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 8 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 6 years of experience; a Ph.D. and up to 3 years of experience; or 12 years of experience in a related field.
- Candidates with Change Management Certification (i.e., Prosci) will be given priority review.
- Experience in a sales or sales operations environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes simply (both verbal and written)
- Experience in direct or indirect people leadership
- Ability to work on project details and turn that into a high-level overview for a broad/executive audience
- Breadth across the corporate enterprise with the ability to connect the dots between functions and processes
- Strong willingness to roll up sleeves
- Proven success in coaching and guiding others during high-pressure, highly ambiguous situations
- Must be adept at quickly assessing and changing plans/priorities and working simultaneously on multiple projects
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction