The Senior Analyst, People Analytics is responsible for supporting the People Analytics team’s mission of using people data to solve complex talent and business challenges. Reporting into the Senior Director of HR Analytics and Operations, this person will consult directly with business and HR leaders to identify talent-related challenges and analyze data to develop actionable insights that can help the business mitigate those challenges.
- Generate hypotheses about talent-related challenges with partners across HR (e.g., “Why are we seeing increased intent to turnover in a specific part of the business? What internal and external factors are contributing to that increase, should we influence it, and if so, how?”), and test those hypotheses through in-depth data preparation and analysis – intellectual curiosity is a MUST for this role & team.
- Leverage measurement tools (e.g., surveys) to measure, understand, and predict employee sentiment
- Share insights as a thought leader with HR Business Partners and COE leaders to inform policy, program, and people decisions
- Develop statistical models that predict key employee behaviors like performance, retention and mobility
- Develop data visualizations using different technological platforms (e.g., PowerPoint, Tableau) that demonstrate clear and actionable insights
- Support Cox Automotive’ s (Dealer.com) Voice of the Employee Pulse Survey strategy, design, and execution
- Partner with and coach HR Business Partners and COE leaders to help them understand how to analyze, interpret, and tell stories with data
- Bachelor’s degree in a field emphasizing people science in organizations (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Dynamics, Business Analytics, Economics, Management, Organizational Behavior, Data Science, Computer Science or Engineering) and 5 years of relevant experience, including consulting directly with business leaders to solve for talent-related challenges OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Experience conducting in-depth quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Experience working with various data methodologies, data models, and tools
- Strong critical analysis skillset – particularly the ability to use data to identify problems, root cause the drivers of those problems, and creatively generate solutions
- Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical functional teams, including experience developing simple and impactful data visualizations based on insights generated from data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with various internal stakeholders
- Strong reporting and computing skills in a PC environment (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in using Alteryx (data transformation, analysis, and ETL) and Tableau (data visualization)
- Experience working in Workday
- Experience working in a data store environment
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in a field emphasizing people science in organizations (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Dynamics, Business Analytics, Economics, Management, Organizational Behavior, Data Science, Computer Science or Engineering)