As a leader on the Sales Operations Team at OnLogic, you will be working hand in hand with the Account Executive and Sales Engineering teams to onboard new customers. You thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and delivering excellent communication to both internal and external customers. You have exceptional attention to detail and unrivaled organizational and customer service skills. You are a leader amongst your team and are focused on the success of the group.On an average day, you’ll…
- Work with OnLogic’s Operations, Engineering, and Product Management teams to execute on project plans.
- Support the Sales Project Managers in their day to day to keep them moving forward.
- Engage directly with customers regularly to provide updates on the status of their project.
- Keep internal stakeholders abreast of all changes and impactful updates to open projects.
- Prepare project planning materials including project plans, quotes, proposals, and other customer-facing documentation.
The team you will be joining:
- Sales: Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- Bachelor’s degree or prior sales support or customer service experience, or work in a technical environment
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role, or in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong sense of individual accountability and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice and customer service experience.
Who we’re looking for:
- Detail-oriented who learns new processes quickly and efficiently
- A task-driven individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong active listener with the ability to hold themselves and others accountable
- Thrives in a fast-paced and goal-oriented team environment
- Has a natural curiosity and self-motivator to strategically and creatively solve problems