At Comcast, you will be responsible for managing the operation for small advertisers to have the opportunity to reach customers in their retail trading areas. Develops a strategic roll-out marketing initiatives including internal and external client communications and events.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated staff to carry out marketing functions.
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media and network promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients’ needs and budget requirements.
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.