As a member of the Sales Team at OnLogic, you will learn about our consultative sales approach and be able to put that knowledge to practice by interacting with customers on a variety of topics. You will have the opportunity to learn about sales order processing and various processes that are integral to supporting customers’ varying needs.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Monitor orders and projects through the sales cycle, keeping consistent with customer and company expectations
- Prepare project planning materials including quotes and other customer-facing documentation
- Work cross-functionally with OnLogic’s technical, business, and procurement decision-makers
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- A junior or senior enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or a recent college graduate.
- A business, engineering, computer science, or related major.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Available up to 20 hours per week.
- Available to start May or June timeframe through the summer.
Who we’re looking for:
- A task-oriented individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong sense of individual accountability and a desire to learn the consultative sales process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems creatively and strategically.