As a full-time member of the Sales Engineering team at OnLogic, you are a highly motivated sales professional with a passion for technology and working with people. Your strong business acumen and deep product knowledge make you a critical resource for the sales team in both face to face and telepresence meetings. You will help OnLogic achieve aggressive growth targets by building technical integrity with established and prospective customers. As the owner of the product strategy for new business acquisition, you will be level selling with senior level engineers and CTOs alike to ensure the right fit solution. You are expected to be able to identify new trends in the market and gather market insights from our customers.
On an average day, you’ll...
- Work with prospective and existing customers with a member of the sales team to identify, collect and analyze the requirements of the hardware needed and establish optimal solutions to fit their needs.
- Partner with the Sales team to influence prospective customers and qualify product fit.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and Procurement teams to identify and evaluate solutions to meet client needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer back to our product development team, providing insight into current and future needs of our customers.
- Act as primary liaison between key Engineering and Product Management teams, pulling in subject matter expertise where appropriate.
- Responsible for engaging the engineering team as needed to meet the needs of our customers including regulatory, electrical, mechanical, and software competencies.
- You are able to confidently present product proposals to clients through your technical integrity through knowledge of OnLogics product line and capabilities.
- Able to travel up to 20%
The team you will be joining:
Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have at least 5 years of prior sales and/or engineering experience, prior experience with embedded or industrial computer systems is a plus.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- You have a strong knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, and other related components, and working knowledge of current operating systems.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Who we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial minded individuals with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and the ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
- Strong presentation skills to capture an audience and convey a message.
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Demonstrated the ability to hold yourself and others accountable which is essential.
- Strong business acumen: the ability to succinctly describe an opportunity and how to win.
- You are comfortable prioritizing your work in order to achieve your goals