Data Innovations LLC
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Data Innovations is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager
- Lead a team responsible for various sales enablement functions including but not limited to:
- Solution design, product demonstrations, RFP/RFI and security questionnaire responses
- Manage performance of direct reports, including but not limited to performance management, task assignments, coaching, and mentorship.
- Create, curate, and maintain a repository of sales content, including presentations, playbooks, objection handling guides, product collateral, and competitive information.
- Design, develop, and deliver comprehensive sales training programs that cover product knowledge, sales techniques, objection handling, and industry trends. Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure training materials are accurate and up to date.
- Collaborates with Sales Management to assess the training needs of the sales executives, and subsequently develops and implements training programs designed to maximize the effectiveness of sales efforts and ongoing client experience.
- Evaluate and run sales enablement tools and technologies, such as CRM systems, sales engagement platforms, and content management systems, to streamline processes and enhance productivity.
- Develop and maintain sales playbooks that provide step-by-step guidance for different stages of the sales cycle, helping sales representatives navigate complex situations and improve their close rates.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership team to identify key performance metrics and create dashboards and reports that provide insights into the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives. Use data-driven insights to refine strategies and programs.
- Stay abreast of market trends, competitor activities, and customer insights to provide strategic guidance and inform go-to-market strategies. Conduct market and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and risks.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, and sales leadership, to ensure alignment between sales strategies and overall business objectives.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and trends in sales enablement. Regularly assess the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and iterate on strategies to improve outcomes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- Proven record of driving growth.
- Travel requirements >25% of the time.
- Ability to follow DI’s policies and procedures.
- Must comply with and pass an initial background check and drug screening, as well as subsequent background checks, drug screenings, and vaccine requirements as required by customer contracts.
- Must comply with Company vaccination policy.
Education and/or Experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years relevant working experience in sales enablement
- Associate degree and at least 7 years relevant working experience in sales enablement
- At least 9 years relevant working experience in sales enablement
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately functioning in a sedentary light office position with high frequency of telephone communication, keyboarding, and computer.
Preferred skills and experience:
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal employee/candidate will have experience with the following:
- Previous experience in Sales
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT and the IVD space
This person reports directly to the Director of Commercial Operations.