Faraday (http://www.faraday.io/) provides a AI platform for solving the most common B2C customer life cycle revenue challenges. Faraday’s machine learning platform is used by over 75 companies in the Energy, Finance, E-commerce and other industries to optimize marketing and sales efforts to drive revenue growth from acquisition through retention.
Faraday is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company as we know it drives innovation and creates a great company environment.
About the Position
Want to sell innovative AI based products and services to amazing consumer brands? Help build a great company? Be on the cutting edge of operationalizing Machine Learning solutions in all type of businesses?
The Faraday Sales Account Executive – DTC is passionate about selling. They invest their time and effort each day building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospective customers, and know how to manage their business. The Sales Account Executive creates, identifies, manages and then closes sales for Faraday. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time – and ensure the pipeline remains healthy over a sustained period. The Account Executive excels at identifying business pains, quantifying them and proving out cost effective business solutions.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals through the direct sale of Faraday existing and new products and services to prospective customers in the Retail and Direct to Consumer vertical
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through cold-call prospecting, networking, trade shows, and lead follow up.
- Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and strategically prove the value of Faraday solutions to address those needs.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure.
- Actively own and maintain a sales pipeline in accordance with Faraday business process and philosophies.
- Must have unquestionably high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a stable, growing organization.
- Comfortable talking to all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment.
- Competitive base plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits are included.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven hunter and closer with outstanding customer referrals and exceptional skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing business
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience, SaaS experience a plus
- Experience selling into marketing and e-commerce teams at all levels of seniority a plus: users/buyers/senior leadership
- Confident presenter with experience running both face to face meetings and web conferences
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious and driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities in a tight sales cycle (45-80 days).
- Experience with Marketing Technology and Digital Advertising a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent