As an entry-level member of the Sales Operations Team at OnLogic, you will be working hand in hand with the Account Executive and Sales Engineering teams to onboard new customers. You thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and delivering excellent communication to both internal and external customers. You have exceptional attention to detail and unrivaled organizational and customer service skills.You will be based full-time at our South Burlington, Vermont location.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Prepare project planning materials including quotes, proposals, and other customer-facing documentation.
- Process customer POs and orders within OnLogic’s ERP in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage orders and projects throughout sales cycle consistent with customer and company expectations.
- Work effectively with OnLogic’s technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- Engage directly with our customers and coordinate internal activities with OnLogic’s Engineering, Product Management, Supply Chain, and other cross-functional teams to support the customer onboarding process.
- Interface with customers via email and phone to relay order updates, request information or to coordinate meetings as necessary.
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Partnership Manager: Focus on developing new opportunities through business development effort with our partners
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- Bachelor’s degree or prior sales support or customer service experience, or work in a technical environment.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong sense of individual accountability and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Project management skills are a plus.
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice.
Who we’re looking for:
- Detail-oriented who learns new processes quickly and efficiently.
- A task-driven individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong active listener with the ability to hold themselves and others accountable.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and goal-oriented team environment.
- Has a natural curiosity and self-motivator to strategically and creatively solve problems.