VIP is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and customer-oriented team player for the role of Software Implementation Specialist on our Retail Price Communication (RPC) Team. This team installs software for our beverage customers that helps manage and communicate their product pricing with chain stores, independent retailers, and internal personnel. In this role, you will build direct relationships with existing and new customers, gain hands-on project management experience, and contribute to the enhancement of our growing software packages.
- Learn how to install, use, and set-up the various components of VIP Software Solutions, with focus on RPC
- Successfully understand VIP Software with the knowledge to install and train VIP customers
- Provide remote customer support for existing customers to include troubleshooting issues and emphasizing training components
- Communicate with the Software Support Team and provide feedback to Development Teams
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Effective at teaching and training in a resourceful way
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and customers
- A desire to learn new technologies and provide innovative ideas
- Knowledge of beverage distribution is a plus!
- College preferred but not required
This position works remotely with customers, though rarely, customers may elect for in-person training. Travel would be discussed on a case by case basis.