Davis Hodgdon Associates CPAs
For over 30 years Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs has been committed to both exceeding our Clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development and a healthy work-life balance.
Our award winning firm is seeking a Vermont resident to join our Remote Accounting Department (RAD) as a dedicated Remote Bookkeeper.
This individual must 3+ years of bookkeeping experience in a virtual environment and able to work with multiple businesses and not-profits.
A high level of discipline and organizational skills is essential. This position does require interaction with clients via video, phone or the occasional on-site visit.
Strong communication skills is essential.
The ideal candidate has the drive to support the growth of these services and desire to move into an Engagement Manager role.
· Support multiple companies at a time using online bookkeeping software products.
· Provide full service bookkeeping services for our Clients to includes reconcile bank statements, prepare financial reports (income statement and P&L, etc.) and other various tasks for Clients
· Assist with processing payroll for Clients on an as needed basis and often times through third party providers
· Provide training to Clients and Staff on QuickBooks on an as needed basis
· Provide team with information on the latest news and upgrades for our Clients on QuickBooks and other bookkeeping software packages to be used in various marketing initiatives
· Proficiently setup clients on QuickBooks® and provide basic troubleshooting support.
· Research and stay informed of Clients’ industry and applicable bookkeeping tools to include QB add-ons that may improve a Clients’ processes
· Actively participate in creating and implementing solutions to resolve client concerns.
· Proactively reach out and maintain consistent touch points with clients on a regular basis
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships