As a member of the Regulatory Engineering Team at our South Burlington, Vermont office, you will be responsible for ensuring customer applications and hardware developments meet the environmental and regulatory standards applicable to Industrial Computers. Successful candidates will have general understandings of these fields and will be able to explain requirements to customers in engaging and helpful ways. OnLogic’s regulatory team is extremely forward thinking in its methods and truly an asset to the organization playing vital roles in sales and engineering.
On an average day, you’ll…
● Manage corporate environmental initiatives such as RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and PROP65.
● Coordinate projects with Regulatory Labs regarding EMC, Safety, and Environmental Testing.
● Keep current with the ever-changing regulatory compliance and environmental standards and assist the team with planning for future compliance strategies.
● Manage RoHS/REACH Declarations of Conformity (DoCs).
● Manage Conflict Minerals and the annual Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT)
● Maintain CE technical files for self declarations.
● Create product labeling and manual requirements.
● Responsible for setting up product and carton labels via software (Odoo, Zebra, Affinity Designer, etc.)
● Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure high quality products and processes.
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Field Applications and Regulatory.
● Learn more about Life at OnLogic
● You have an Associates degree in Electronics, Computer Information Systems, Graphics Design, or related field and experience with label creation software packages
● You have 1-3 years of experience in regulatory compliance product and environmental safety
● You have knowledge of compliance and safety testing, including but not limited to CE, FCC, CB, and UL for IT, industrial, and medical applications.
● You may have electrical engineering experience, knowledge of computer systems, components and enclosures.
● Experience with Google tools preferred.
Who we’re looking for:
● You are organized and detail-oriented in their work, and have experience working collaboratively with customers and across departments.
● You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
● You manage time, shifting priorities and you effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.