As a Regulatory Engineer at OnLogic you use your technical expertise, detail-oriented focus, and creativity to define and support our products’ and customers’ regulatory and certification requirements. Through your technical prowess you understand how we can provide value, you collaborate on new ideas and evaluate products as part of a team of skilled engineers and designers. By managing requirements and documentation in an organized and logical fashion you closely support internal teams, customers, and laboratories.
- Develop and manage documentation in an organized and logical way for all products sourced or developed.
- Guide in innovative safety, compatibility, EMI/EMC, and ESD design from product inception and development all the way through to mass production and sale.
- Exemplify technical expertise in supporting existing customers, and providing value to new customers globally.
- Coordinate and manage regulatory product testing and certifications with third party laboratories, including building systems and on-site support.
- Help explore and define strategy for how we differentiate our offerings, and how we’ll stand out as a leader in the future.
- Collaborate with global teams to identify and evaluate new products.
- Manage product and labeling changes through ECO’s.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure high quality products and processes.
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Field Applications and Regulatory.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- You have 1-4 years of experience in a regulatory or other highly technical environment.
- You have experience regarding design practices and design of EMC compliant products.
- You have knowledge of compliance and safety testing, including but not limited to CE, FCC, CB, and UL.
- You may have electrical engineering experience, knowledge of computer systems, components and enclosures.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You manage time, shifting priorities and you effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
An enthusiastic and meticulous Regulatory Engineer to join our growing Team. Successful candidates will be organized and detail-oriented in their work, and have experience working collaboratively with customers and across departments. The primary responsibility for this position is coordinating all aspects of global certification, documentation, and testing between all relevant parties.