As the Regulatory Compliance Director at OnLogic you are responsible for envisioning and implementing the Company’s Regulatory strategy. You use your leadership and direction setting skills to head the Global Compliance team. You navigate our products’ and customers’ regulatory and certification requirements. Through your technical prowess you understand how we can provide value and you collaborate cross-functionally on new ideas. By managing requirements and documentation in an organized and logical fashion your team closely supports internal teams, customers, and laboratories.
- Work on advancing the company’s compliance strategy by growing the geographical footprint covered and expanding the range of certifications in line with the company’s strategy.
- Guide the team in developing and managing documentation in an organized and logical way for all products sourced or developed.
- Demonstrate leadership in innovative safety, compatibility, EMI/EMC, and ESD design from product inception and development all the way through to mass production and sale.
- Exemplify technical expertise in supporting existing customers, and providing value to new customers globally.
- Advance our methodology in coordinating and managing regulatory product testing and certifications with third party laboratories, including building systems and on-site support.
- Help explore and define strategy for how we differentiate our offerings, and how we’ll stand out as a leader in the future.
- Collaborate with global teams to identify and evaluate new products.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure high quality products and processes.
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Field Applications and Regulatory.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a regulatory or other highly technical environment.
- You have demonstrated abilities leading a team
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- You have experience regarding design practices and design of EMC compliant products.
- You have knowledge of compliance and safety testing, including but not limited to CE, FCC, CB, and UL.
- You may have electrical engineering experience, knowledge of computer systems, components and enclosures.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You manage time, shifting priorities and you effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.
An enthusiastic and meticulous Regulatory Engineer to join our growing Team. Successful candidates will be organized and detail-oriented in their work, and have experience working collaboratively with customers and across departments. The primary responsibility for this position is coordinating all aspects of global certification, documentation, and testing between all relevant parties.