Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a Regional Advocate to join our OEM team. This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
The Regional Advocate develops influential relationships with key regional OEM marketing and sales contacts in OEM programs. They leverage those relationships to ensure the ongoing success of Dealer.com by identifying and acting on opportunities to increase retention, product adoption, advertising spend and overall customer satisfaction across OEM programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional service to key regional and dealership stakeholders, building trust in our ability to help them solve problems and meet their goals,
- Presents at National, Regional and In-Dealership meetings on Best Practices, Industry Trends and Dealer.com solutions, both in-person and via webinar.
- Identifies potential Dealership and OEM program escalations. Works quickly to find appropriate solutions, bringing together any necessary resources to resolve issues to the OEM stakeholder’s satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Monitors DDC customer service performance metrics, presents service reviews to clients and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders on improvement opportunities.
- Is the primary point of contact for key OEM Regional stakeholders and engages in daily communication to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Analyzes Digital Marketing Performance and shares that detail with the region and their dealers to improve performance and identify opportunities.
- Works with Account Directors and Media Sales Directors to deliver company revenue targets through regional engagement.
- Spread awareness and generate interest in current National, Regional and Dealership level initiatives and opportunities.
- Leverage existing products and services to develop solutions that include subscription products and services, advertising and Tier 2 advertising initiatives.
- Develop and deliver performance analysis reporting and case studies that illustrate best practices and create opportunities to leverage our solutions.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $62,000 – 86,800. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
Who You Are:
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
5year of experience with enterprise client programs, OEMs or auto dealerships
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Position requires travel (40%), work extended hours and occasional off-hour schedules to ensure that program level initiatives and efforts meet client expectations.
- Strong technical knowledge and competency with Digital Marketing tools and solutions
- Excellent phone, written and oral communication skills
- Polished presentation skills required
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team across org