As a member of the Human Resources team at OnLogic, you are responsible for collaborating with department managers, sourcing candidates, building pipelines, and supporting our recruitment process to hire top talent. You know the importance of culture fit and embrace our values based hiring approach to find the best fit for our culture, and business needs as we grow.On an average day, you’ll…
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to offer.
- Provide high-touch experience for every candidate, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process.
- Collaborate with department managers cross functionally to support hiring needs.
- Track recruitment pipelines, priorities, and performance data for team and management reporting.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact the recruiting organization.
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications.
The team you will be joining:
- The members of our Human Resources team play a vital role in helping us build on the productive, welcoming and collaborative atmosphere here at OnLogic. By finding, interviewing and helping select who joins our growing team, our HR team is incredible at finding the right fit for a given role. They also help us all stay informed, healthy and, of course, paid. “Human Resources” feels too old fashioned to describe what this team does, they’re truly responsible for “Employee Success” and help build the entire “People Experience” here at OnLogic.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or comparable relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with recruiting and hiring.
- You have extensive experience with active recruiting, sourcing candidates and converting them to applicants using social media, networking, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You have experience with an Applicant Tracking System, such as Workable.
- Experience with hiring for highly technical or hard-to-fill roles is a plus.
Who we’re looking for:
- A strategic and creative problem solver.
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual with a strong desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- A relationship builder who can proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates.
- A big picture thinker, who can screen a candidate and consider if other opportunities could be a better fit for their skillset.