Codingscape seeks a React Native and Mobile Web Engineer who is an excellent communicator.
Senior Software Engineers on the Codingscape team are expected to manage projects from start to finish with Codingscape clients. This means you will not only be working on new implementations but maybe working on current systems as well. As you will have direct communication with clients, you should also be comfortable leading and contributing to weekly standups, as well as contributing updates to the Codingscape team.
- Extensive experience with React Native and Mobile Web required
- Developing iOS and Android apps using React Native
- Building / adapting components that can be shared between React Native and ReactJS applications
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Knowledge of native iOS or Android development is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of an e2e testing framework like Detox or Cypress
- Good understanding of WebView quirks and optimizations
- Familiarity with automated build pipelines and tools like GitHub Actions or CodeMagic
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Pay is commensurate with experience. This is a remote position that is available for hire in the USA or Canada. Codingscape strives to pay our team members well while also giving them the flexibility to manage their working hours.