Chroma Technology Corp.
Chroma Technology Corp., a world leader in the advanced manufacturing of thin-film optical coatings, has an exciting opening for a Quality Control Technician – 2nd Shift Monday – Thursday 2pm-12am !
JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM! Recognized as a Best Places to Work in Vermont and awarded the DCD Outstanding Vermont Business of the Year, Chroma Technology Corp. is a 100% employee-owned company and certified B corporation. We are able to offer an extremely generous package of benefits, rewards, and a value-driven work environment. Join our team of collaborative employee-owners who are self-motivated, independent workers willing to strategize and together work towards the long-term prosperity of the company.
The Quality Control Technician – Spectral, performs routine and repetitive test and measurements on raw materials, in process work, and optical filters to ensure quality standards are consistently met.
- Perform QC tests/inspections as identified on the job traveler. These regularly include:
- Spectral analysis
- Pinhole checks
- Surface quality inspections including scratch/dig
- Light leaks
- Surface flatness measurements
- Accept and reject product based on test results as compared to product specifications
- Perform MRB dispositions for nonconforming product
- Provide quality documentation as per customer requirements, including first article certificate analysis and certificate of compliance
- Perform verification and calibration of inspection measuring test equipment, as assigned