Instrumart is looking for a Pump Technical Sales Specialist to join our team!
The Pump Technical Sales Specialist will be part of an exciting opportunity here at Instrumart, one aimed at growing and expanding our industrial e-Commerce portfolio. There are two primary focus areas of this role:
- Work with our customers to find the best solution for their unique applications and continue to provide technical support for the life of the product
- Manage the relationship between Instrumart and our vendor partners
At Instrumart we:
- Offer 100% employer-paid health care for employees and their families – at zero cost to you
- Offer competitive compensation packages
- Value open and honest communication
We are an employee-focused company because we know that keeping our teams happy is the key to our success.
- Provide sales and service support to incoming leads on the phone, through our website, and via our online chat platform
- Work with customers to strategize solutions for their application challenges through engineering analysis and provide application quotations and post-sale product support
- Collaborate with supporting departments to ensure accurate pricing, purchasing, and service for your customers
- Review cost accounting on sales orders to ensure profitability on each transaction
- Be the liaison between Instrumart and our vendors for sales, service, discount structure, and pricing
- Work with management, marketing, and website teams to establish go-to-market strategies, product documentation, and pricing
- Assist the shipping department in the pulling and verification of parts on sales orders or incoming shipments
- Test and verify products received from vendors and customers
- Occasionally perform production, calibration, and modification of existing components to meet application demand
Some travel is required. All business travel is paid for by Instrumart and planned with adequate notice.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of three years in pump sales with the ability to specify pumps best suited to meet the customers’ requirements
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Excellent computer skills
- An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or general Engineering is preferred
- Experience with NetSuite
If you have a strong technical background, an aptitude for sales, and connecting with customers, we’d love to hear from you!