Scout Digital is a full service performance creative agency, located in Burlington, Vermont. Our solutions are data-informed and designed with purpose to drive growth for our clients. Core services include brand development, custom website design and builds, video production, and digital marketing.
We are looking for a collaborative, results-driven and experienced Project Manager to join our growing Operations team. The right candidate will love getting to know their Clients’ businesses, and is passionate about organization and delivering value to Clients. Successful Project Managers at Scout Digital are curious, driven, and enjoy working with project teams to achieve desired outcomes.
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for managing resources to guide our Client projects to success.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget to Clients who feel great about the work.
- Interpreting Client needs and turning them into desired project outcomes
- Being the liaison between the Client and the rest of our team by:
- Setting and managing expectations
- Anticipating and understanding Client needs
- Transforming requirements into project outcomes with appropriate resources and timelines
- Removing barriers by working with team members and Clients through roadblocks to ensure projects stay on track
- Working with teams to ensure the quality of work delivered
- Iterating on Scout’s project management methodology, always striving to work as “smart” and effectively as possible
Scout Digital is on a growth trajectory and is seeking candidates who are excited to contribute to ongoing development of our practices, drawing on their experience to create opportunities to delight our Clients. Our team holds a diverse set of talent and skills, embraces new ideas, and infuses creativity into all aspects of our work.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Serve as the main point of contact for new Clients focused on helping them navigate our project delivery process
- Collaborate with internal team members to deliver value to our Clients, including (but not limited to): strategy, creative, web development, media, project management, and sales
- Manage communications between Scout Digital project teams and our Clients
- Create and present project plans and timelines
- Where needed, work with Account Management to assign tasks to team members and ensure that deadlines are met
- Support forecasting, team capacity planning, and operations improvements
- Other duties as assigned
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: 3+ years of project management in a digital environment, preferably with agency experience
- Excellent at building relationships and influencing others
- Strong ability to hold yourself and others accountable to standards and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong conflict resolution and diplomatic strategies
- Experience developing and monitoring project plans and success metrics
- Critical eye and above-average writing and proofreading skills
- Experience in Atlassian (Jira & Confluence), Hubspot (or other CRM), Google collaboration tools, and other task management technologies
- Experience with traditional project management and/or Agile methodologies
- Ability and desire to be a true Client partner and not an order-taker
- Collaborative self-starter
- Curious problem solver
- Openness to collaboration and teamwork
- Drive to stay current on evolving digital marketing best practices
Nice-to-Have: CMS knowledge and experience, preferably WordPress