Select Design is looking for a talented and dedicated Project Manager to join our team in Burlington, VT. This role will directly support the Client Services Department with accurate and timely project and programs management related to product development, execution, planning, and communication.
A few things to know:
- We approach our work with energy, heart, and dedication. The motivation to persevere with hustle and passion is a must.
- We support each other. Being a kind, open, and honest teammate is table-stakes for this role.
- We value uniqueness, the willingness to take on anything, at any time and the desire to push yourself and those around you to do better work.
What your day looks like:
· Work cross-departmentally to ensure project parameters are consistently met.
· Provide proactive solutions and value to project & process management.
· Gain a deep understanding of our clients and Select custom operating systems.
· Process client orders and assist in overall program outcomes all the way through product delivery.
· Maintain knowledge on order details, lead times, product information, pricing, shipping, and other information to accurately manage the project and communicate updates to the team & client.
· Ensure all elements of programs are accurately deployed and managed through operating systems.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders across Accounts, Creative, Product, Production, and Finance teams to make sure all projects are successfully executed.
You’ll be successful if:
· Detail oriented and extremely organized.
· Drive and passion for project management success.
· Able to manage several overlapping projects simultaneously.
· Self-starter who values collaboration and feedback.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Proactive and clear communication skills.
· Previous experience in a client services or project management role preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.