Bytes.co has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager to join our Engineering Team. Primarily, we’re looking for a team player with strong problem solving skills who can help build websites in different industries. Successful employees have been able to apply their skills on the job and create unique roles for themselves within our Engineering team; we encourage you to do the work here that you do best. Help us continue to grow! We currently have a team of 23 people (remote and on-site) serving over 400 Clients throughout the United States.This is a full-time salaried position with an expected 40-hour work week and the option to work remotely.
- Establish web project scopes by analyzing specific business objectives and technical requirements.
- Monitor project progress, track action items, and conduct design and implementation reviews with clients and team members throughout build process.
- Examine, research, and resolve technical issues as they arise during the website build cycle by working directly with appropriate team members.
- Assist in the creation of mobile responsive websites from start to finish.
- Stay current on design trends, best practices, emerging technologies.
- Identify solutions that can be applied to improve the efficiency of existing processes.
- Manage and own the entirety of project scope.
- Minimum 3+ years experience building websites using content management systems, such as WordPress, with demonstrable portfolio.
- Experience directing project team members & project deliverables.
- Strong level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Solid level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Apps
- Copy writing skills.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience working with responsive web design principles.
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, or Shopify.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform issues.
- Knowledge of CRM and Project Management tools such as ClickUp, Monday, Harvest or ZenDesk.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Awareness of SEO best practices.
- Exposure to Bootstrap framework.
- Exposure to basic PHP.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to changing priorities / deadlines
- Ability to think critically and problem solve on the fly