Northern Digital Inc.NDI Shelburne
We would like to invite a hands-on, experienced Project Manager to join the R&D team developing our next generation of NDI advanced measurement systems for medical device markets. As the Project Manager, you will work as part of a cross-functional team, driving projects from conception to implementation and release. This role requires someone who has proven leadership ability, as well as the technical acumen to lead projects effectively. The successful candidate will be highly organized, results-driven and effective at working at all levels of our matrix organization. The successful candidate will be joining our team of professionals at the Northern Digital Inc. (NDI) office located in Shelburne, Vermont.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for the management and execution of design projects and related tasks in accordance with NDI’s Product Development Life Cycle:
- Create, implement and track progress using project plans: manage project resource requirements, schedule tasks and manage project budgets;
- Conduct regular status meetings, design reviews, and management communications;
- Serve as prime contact with project sponsors (internal and external customers).
- Organize and monitor progress of project team members and assigned tasks;
- Participate in a hands-on manner in the development, implementation, test and integration of solutions;
- Interface with outside resources (venders, consultants, etc.)
- Coordinate with other disciplines including Marketing and Manufacturing Engineering to drive development projects from conception to manufacturing.
Ready To Make a Difference?
The Ideal Candidate will have Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in the high-tech industry; and B.Sc. in Engineering Management, Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Ability to work efficiently with limited time and resources, under pressure and with multiple priorities;
- Effective at functioning with a reasonable level of autonomy in setting objectives, influencing decision makers, managing expectations along with budget and resource allocation;
- Proactive communicator with reporting project progress and status to stakeholders, ensuring appropriate review and support with key project decisions;
- Effective organizational and team motivating skills; and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong ability to communicate technical information and findings.
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets:
- Familiarity with software development, hardware and systems integration;
- Knowledge/experience with measurement systems; and/or
- Medical device experience (ISO 13485)
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry.