Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
Essential Job Functions
- Network Design
- Network Installation
- Project Management
- Network Presales
- Network Design, Implementation, Support and Consulting (Billable) 80%
- Administration (project notes, time submission, expenses, etc.) 5%
- Professional Development 10%
- Presales consultation with clients, vCIOs and Account Execs 5%
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- The delivery of services including design, technical consultation, implementation and troubleshooting/analysis
- Network Operating Systems and products from Microsoft, VMware, Symantec, Citrix, etc.
- Hardware products from HP, Dell, Cisco, etc.
- Balancing priorities among various aspects of the job
- Focusing on project tasks and deadlines
- Maintaining technical skills
- Knowing when to tap into additional resources for assistance
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- College Degree (AS or BS/BA)
- Three+ years field experience in the Network Engineering field Major
- Vendor Certifications (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, etc.) or equivalent experience