Symquest (Konica Minolta) currently has an exciting opportunity for a Professional Services Engineer!
Essential Job Functions
- Network Design
- Network Installation
- Project Management
- Network Presales
- Network Design, Implementation, Support and Consulting (Billable) 80%
- Administration (project notes, time submission, expenses, etc.) 5%
- Professional Development 10%
- Presales consultation with clients, vCIOs and Account Execs 5%
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- The delivery of services including design, technical consultation, implementation and troubleshooting/analysis
- Network Operating Systems and products from Microsoft, VMware, Symantec, Citrix, etc.
- Hardware products from HP, Dell, Cisco, etc.
- Balancing priorities among various aspects of the job
- Focusing on project tasks and deadlines
- Maintaining technical skills
- Knowing when to tap into additional resources for assistance
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- College Degree (AS or BS/BA)
- Three+ years field experience in the Network Engineering field Major
- Vendor Certifications (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, etc.) or equivalent experience