Symquest (Konica Minolta)currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Systems Specialist!
Essential Job Functions
- Professionally represent the company as responsive, reliable, and customer-oriented technically proficient, cost effective and timely service of the Konica Minolta High Volume Production Line.
- Install, service and troubleshoot all printing and scanning issues of all production systems.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Follow company policies and procedures while maintaining the minimum calls per day, response time and other core performance metric averages.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the issued laptop and develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Seek opportunities to improve territory parts budget and inventory control.
- Assist other technicians as needed with more complex service calls.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems as accounts, service leads).
- Installs multiple protocol and/or multiple network operating systems in conjunction with software based solutions, i.e. Barr System, AHT, TR Systems, etc.
- Accurate and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Demonstrated electro-mechanical, digital electronic, and PC expertise.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to be work independently with very little supervision.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required. Technical School training preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- A+ and Net+ certification or equivalent experience.